photo home_zpsfd61631c.png photo aboutmefixed_zps3023cfaf.png photo engagement_zpsc1fc3513.png photo wedding_zps5d79e248.png photo lifestyle_zps4657077d.png photo faq_zps03979580.png photo pricing_zpsb3b74766.png photo contact_zps90eb6ec7.png photo facebook_zps93a4c20a.png

Monday, December 17, 2012

Maternity **Mimi**

I met Mimi through an organization that I volunteer with that reaches out to women with hg.  She is currently in her second hg pregnancy, and she is such a trooper!  I was so happy to be able to drive to her home and photograph her beautiful little family.  It's different for me to photograph an hg mom.  I try to make the shoot as short as possible, because being photographed while nauseous isn't very fun.  I am so excited for Mimi to be almost done with her pregnancy and to have her sweet baby in her arms soon!  What an honor to network with fellow sufferers/survivors!

You can read more about Mimi's journey through hg here.  You can learn more about hg, and how you can help fight this horrible disease here and here.





 
Why Mimi is going through what she is/has: 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment! I read every single one!