photo home_zpsfd61631c.png photo aboutmefixed_zps3023cfaf.png photo engagement_zpsc1fc3513.png photo wedding_zps5d79e248.png photo lifestyle_zps4657077d.png photo faq_zps03979580.png photo pricing_zpsb3b74766.png photo contact_zps90eb6ec7.png photo facebook_zps93a4c20a.png

Monday, August 5, 2013

Couple Portraits **Josh and Abbey**

It's no secret, photographing couples is my favorite.  There is something about the interaction between two people in love that differs from individuals and larger groups.

 "The sight of lovers feedeth those in love." -William Shakespeare, As You Like It

I'm pretty sure good ol' Will gets me.  That quote sums it up pretty well.  The only thing better than photographing a couple in love...when they are your good friends.  I have such a special place in my heart for these two amazing people.  I am so honored to have captured their love for each other and their excitement for they're future.  Make sure you keep your eye out for a lifestyle shoot in their home later this week too!


 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment! I read every single one!